Reservations, Deposits, and Cancellations
Please reserve your room in advance
- We have a 3 night minimum stay during the summer season.
- Cape Cod and Wellfleet are popular vacation destinations, so please make your reservations well in advance. Also, advise us of any special requirements, dietary or otherwise, that your party may have.
- For your convenience, Oyster Cove accepts cash, check drawn on a U.S. bank, traveler's check, or VISA and Master Card credit cards.
Deposits and Confirmation
- We will advise you of your total room rate when we confirm availability. A deposit of 50% of the total amount of your room charge is required to confirm your reservation. The deposit is generally paid with a bank check or MasterCard/Visa. Your reservation will be confirmed when your check clears the bank or an authorization code is issued from MasterCard/Visa. The remaining 50% is due upon check-in.
Cancellation or Rebooking
- If you need to change or cancel your reservation please notify us at least 15 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- If you notify us of your change or cancellation at least 15 days in advance during High Season and Value Season, we will refund your deposit less a 15% service charge.
- If you notify us of a change or cancellation with less than 15 days prior notice during the High Season and Value Season, your deposit will not be refunded unless you rebook.
- If you notify us of a change or cancellation with less than 15 days prior notice during the Off Season, your deposit will be refunded less a 15% service charge.
We ask for an approximate arrival time after 3 PM so that your room will be ready and your hosts will be prepared to welcome you. Please call us in advance if you will be arriving later than 7PM.
Checkout time is 11 AM.
House Rules and Information
There is no smoking indoors.
Oyster Cove is not childproof; however small babies and well-behaved older children are welcome as long as parents understand that it is their responsibility to supervise their children.
Pets are not permitted, but can be accommodated at a nearby local kennel.
The proprietors will happily advise you how and where to find places and activities, including whale watching trips, restaurants, and boat charters. If you can let us know what you would like to do prior to your arrival, we will do our best to have the information for you when you arrive.